Global Analysis with a
Focus on the Real Economy
Numera offers a range of macroeconomic research and subscription services. We specialize in economic modelling and forecasting, focusing on industrial activity, consumer goods, intermediate materials and commodities at the global and regional level. We take great pride in the quality and rigour of our analysis, making use of cutting edge quantitative techniques to uncover the key trends guiding the real economy.
The G2H Macro Series: High frequency coverage of the world economy
Despite the enormous importance of global factors in driving regional economic developments, there is very limited timely information on worldwide macroeconomic phenomena. We currently offer three monthly reports designed to address this information gap in the market.
- Global Industrial Production:
- The most timely measure of industrial production emphasizing volumes, not sentiment measures
- Analysis of key indicators such as manufactured goods, mining output and production of investment goods
- Global Manufacturing:
- Provides a clear and true overview of economic activity on a monthly basis
- Provides an output gap analysis between actual and potential manufacturing, offering clues for future inflation developments
- Global Retail Sales:
- First to provide monthly consumption and consumer spending data
- Details effects of energy pricing, credit and income growth on global retail spending
Macro Research Advantages
Our forecast models are subject to continuous accuracy tests, to ensure our clients obtain a clear and unbiased view of future economic developments.
As a client of our Macro Research practice, you will gain access to:
- In-depth monthly commentary and analysis
- Comprehensive global economic databases
- 5-year forecast reports
- Special research features
- Scenario building
Become a client
Whether you're looking for an individual report or require extensive market research and quantitative analysis, we offer you the flexibility to become a client under your terms.Contact us